by Adam Kredo January 17, 2019 (freebeacon.com)
• In response to The Federation of American Scientists (FAS) filing of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, on January 16th the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) released to them a list of 38 titles of research papers that had already been provided to Congress in January 2018. Only the list of titles were released, not the research papers themselves. (see the list of titles here)
• The research papers were generated as a part of a $22 million DIA program (the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program which the NY Times reported in December 2017) that ran from 2007 to 2012 with the goal of combating possible threats from space, including those of an alien form.
• The underlying 38 research programs, “many of which are highly conjectural and well beyond the boundaries of current science, engineering, or military intelligence,” according FAS, have all been shut down. Titles of the research programs provided include, “Invisibility Cloaking,” “Traversable Wormholes,” “Antigravity Aerospace Applications,” and “Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions.”
• The secret program “was apparently initiated at the behest of then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, with most of the funding directed to a Nevada constituent of his,” FAS reported in its newsletter.
• [Editor’s Note] It is significant that this list of ATIP research titles were released and officially acknowledged by the DIA because it confirms that they actually exist. Until now, the list was known as a leaked document with uncertain authenticity. This also confirms the authenticity of the two actual research papers that were leaked by Corey Goode in 2017. A DIA FOIA officer noted with some exasperation that yesterday’s release of the list of research papers will, in all likelihood, prompt a flood of new FOIA requests for each of the listed papers. The question is, were these individual research programs actually shut down? Or were they replaced by similar covert research projects under different names?
The U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency disclosed this week that, from 2007 to 2012, it spent $22 million on bizarre science projects aimed at tracking and identifying potential threats in space.
The DIA this week made public the names of 38 research projects “funded by the program, many of which are highly conjectural and well beyond the boundaries of current science, engineering—or military intelligence,” according to the Federation of American Scientists, or FAS, which filed freedom of information requests to unearth the information.
The programs—all of which have now been shutdown—range from the theoretically possible to the completely farfetched. Such titles include, “Invisibility Cloaking,” “Traversable Wormholes,” “Antigravity Aerospace Applications,” and “Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions,” among others.
“The DIA list of research papers, marked for Official Use Only, was previously provided to Congress in January 2018. It was publicly released yesterday under the Freedom of Information Act,” according to FAS. The overall goal of the program was to combat possible threats from space, including those of an alien form.
The secret program “was apparently initiated at the behest of then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, with most of the funding directed to a Nevada constituent of his,” FAS reported in its newsletter.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.
Duke Brickhouse is a former trial lawyer and entertainment attorney who has refocused his life’s work to exposing the truth of our subjugated planet and to help raise humanity’s collective consciousness at this crucial moment in our planet’s history, in order to break out of the dark and negative false reality that is preventing the natural development of our species, to put our planet on a path of love, light and harmony in preparation for our species’ ascension to a fourth density, and to ultimately take our rightful place in the galactic community.